Time is TBD|
CPCAB Accredited Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
Starts September Saturday's 10am - 4pm
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Swanscombe, Craylands Ln, Swanscombe DA10 0LP, UK
About the Event
This two year part-time qualification gives learners the knowledge, skills and competencies to work as a therapeutic counsellor in an agency context in both health care and non-medical settings.
Successful completion of this course means you will be able to provide a therapeutic counselling service – initially within the context of an agency’s service framework but later (with experience and support from the supervisor, or by completing PC-L5 or its equivalent) may progress to independent practice.
You must have obtained both our Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills and our Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies, or their equivalent.
Minimum age: 19 years
7 mandatory units:
- Working ethically, safely and professionally as a counsellor
- Working within a counselling relationship
- Working with client diversity in counselling work
- Working within a user-centred approach to counselling
- Working with self-awareness in the counselling process
- Working within a coherent framework of counselling theory and skills
- Working self-reflectively as a counsellor
Saturday's 10am - 4pm
Year 2 will be the same day and times (exact dates TBC)
Pay online, or contact us for a payment plan